So yeah life is good still, got a rather large Majesty tattoo on my left shoulder, keep forgetting about it then seeing it in the mirror and double air punching. Also keep waking up stuck to the sheets but it's healing nicely now. It's been in the workings for about five/six years and I couldn't decide where to put it, til I decided the only way to actually figure it out was to book the session and have that deadline. I'm really happy with it, I absolutely love what it represents to me, I adore the committment factor of having it inked on my body for the rest of my life, I loved the pain of getting it done, I'm relieved I finally stopped deliberating over it and it's done and I have no regrets.
Uni is going well, I've done one essay, only... five more to go. Still enjoying the course, partying a bit too hard though. Went out on Thursday, only intended to go for a drink to show my face for best friend's 25th but ended up in the club til 3am dancing on the podiums and we got a lift into town from monster truck guy in his party bus, we tore that shit up, it was amazing! Forgot how good it feels to be tipsy and dancing and flirting and partying with my closest friends. Didn't get in til 3 but still got up for uni at 730am.
Have a few dates lined up with a couple of people I'm looking forward to, and a three day weekend planned for December in London with my best friends, hopefully doing NYE with another couple best friends separate to the ones I normally see for New Year's. My life just seems to have ramped up in sheer awesomeness since the break up, I really didn't think at the time that I'd get over it easily or quickly, and I wonder what that says about the relationship itself. It probably just says more about me and the fact that I'm not gonna sit around and mope etc. I'm pretty proud of how I handled the whole thing, with dignity and relative serenity.
Life rocks.
No comments:
Post a Comment