Thursday, 25 July 2013

Shit's alright, mostly. In a new relationship with someone (been... six weeks?) which is going really well, not sure how much more I can say at this stage. It was weird at first calling myself someone's girlfriend, but it got normal and is now just that kinda nice exciting feeling you get when you really like someone and happily commit yourself to them. He's awesome. I really wasn't looking for anything serious, but sometimes I guess someone comes along who's too good an opportunity to pass up :) Placement is going well. I'm starting a course in Mental Health Awareness which is apparently worth five GCSEs. Still working as much at the pizza delivery as I can. Usually around 20 hours a week, which isn't enough. Taking far too much morphine, need to keep an eye on that shit, it's making me feel awful. Got my application for the second placement sent to the exact agency I wanted to go to, a drugs intervention programme that works within probation and the police service.. hopefully I'll get it. I'm generally just really busy every day with placement, pizza delivery, seeing friends, keeping up with volunteering at Sams, etc. I put all the weight back on unfortunately, I'm really struggling to manage my food intake, I am pretty hateful of myself at the moment. I'm a bit more comfortable with money (i.e. just about managing to scrape through with what I have, down to the last pound, rather than having to  resort to more debt each month) since I stopped paying my credit cards and loan, I'm applying for DRO in a couple months, which will wreck my rating for six years but at least I will be free of the debt that is swallowing me up. I'm halfway through placement and just want to be finished in a way because I'm so tired, I also think it's going to be really weird suddenly not working there anymore and having to write our dissertations, hopefully there'll be a fair amount of hanging with my uni friends while we do it, but it's made awkward by the guy I was in love with who went mental being part of the group. We're still friends but I don't think he's gonna want to put himself through seeing me on a regular basis anymore. Gotta dash.

No comments:

Post a Comment