Monday, 29 October 2012

Still proper happy... this week is gonna rock. I just blitzed a whole essay before lunch, one down! Off out after uni tonight with a friend, then Weds off to the maze for Hallowscream 2012, Thursday I'm off out for Laura's birthday, Friday I have a kinda date afternoon thingie planned with someone. Loving life and loving being single, loving dating people, loving putting myself first. Loving my course, loving the satisfaction I'm getting out of what I'm learning. Loving my new house, loving my nephews, generally feel way happier in the past few weeks than I did at any point during dating my ex. Not his fault, more to do with other issues that happened during the relationship (health/bereavement) but it's still great to feel this happy when I really did feel so low.

Awkwardly enough last night I drove to another store to pick up some dough, and my ex's new girlfriend opened the door lol. Think we were both a bit taken aback, though took me a few seconds to place her. Not recent ex, ex of four years I broke up with a couple years ago. What are the chances?!

No comments:

Post a Comment