Sunday, 9 September 2012

Beyond the Pale

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCE0h5Da5R4

So in <3 with this song right now. I'm sat in my flat, alone still as the bf is still in Germany, next to the french door thingies that open onto a passagway with a brick wall directly opposite, feeling the breeze of a gorgeous morning drinking proper coffee and listening to this for probably the hundredth time this weekend (not actually an exaggeration). I went back to work last night for the first time since Monday, it was okay, I feel pretty out of it on the antibiotics etc.. but I can't afford not to work and didn't wanna let the store down as we're seriously low on drivers, about five have left recently. I'm so excited about starting uni.

Went for a bit of a walk round town for an hour yesterday with brother/nephew/sister in common law (I know that's not a real thing), she's looking amazing, proper huge bump now yet still impossibly slim, we were stood watching a politically correct Punch & Judy show and this woman next to us was holding a tiny baby and it was like... baby to the right of me, really small and ridiculously appealing and oh wow I want one bad someday, then brother's gf next to me looking huge, and it really doesn't make sense to me that a real properly formed little baby is currently running outta space inside her, I don't think I'll ever wrap my head around the way you can make a baby inside yourself until I have my own, cos it just seems too amazing to be true. I watched Knocked Up the other night, this pretty good and funny Seth Rogen film, and the bit where she actually has the baby I just had tears rolling down my cheeks without meaning to, I'm such a soppy twat when it comes to babies now. Nephew 2/niece is currently pretty much nearly cooked, head down and engaged, back to back, pressing down on her nerves and causing shooting pains etc. but she should be going into labour soonish, she's due in 20 days time but they can come pretty much at any point from now on I think. She can't wait to have it, she's sick of being pregnant bless her.

Anyway, if you've read this chances are your name begins with a D lol. Nobody reads this anymore, my views are down to 0-1 per post and I know which lovely friend read the last one, though not had chance to speak to him yet. I don't really care tbh, I'm writing this for myself and I've had 2k+ views since I started writing which seems decent to me that so many people have had an insight into the horrendously bored and sad mindset of mine over the past year and a half.

1 comment:

  1. The blog is wonderfully wrote and merciless with its examples of the exploration of the human condition. I think you should draw strength from what you have wrote here, as the past few years have been horrendously tough on you. This blog is certainly something to be proud of, even if no one reads it at the present moment, you can look back on how strong you have been and draw solace from that. You are a lovely person to know, and I'm lucky to be able to call you my friend. D.

    P.S. the song recommendations are pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete