Tuesday, 25 September 2012
What a nightmare. Turns out from a knock on the door my bro owes 7k debt on this flat, so boyfriend is moving out and furious and refuses to pay another penny to brother, and he's moving into his parents then I'm moving in there in around a month to give my brother some notice and cos his sister n her kids will be staying at that house for a fortnight in October and using the room we'll be moving into. He originally wanted to move out there on his own for a few months while we save for a place somewhere else but I told him if he's leaving me high n dry in a place I can't afford alone then we're finished, I deserve more than to be with someone who will just split us up and see it as two people each out for themselves when the going gets rough. He's going through a really hard time, his nannas are both really sick and one is currently dying and he's close to them, then yesterday it all got so much worse n he had what looked to be a psychotic breakdown (he's had them before years ago when on drugs), just mumbling to himself n rocking back n forth and then crying (he hasn't cried in over a decade) and cleaning the flat vigorously and making no sense with the sentences he was saying, was on the verge of calling for an ambulance and then I got his mum to call and calm down and it seemed to work, me breaking up with him seemed to spark it off and then it all just went worse from there. Now him and my brother are fighting and my brother started making threats of violence (quelle surprise) and it all got nasty and my dad doesn't trust him anymore n thinks he's stringing me along and wants out of the relationship but just won't say it, but he got in touch with my dad off his own back to try smooth things out. So the past few days I've not eaten anything but a piece of fruit each day, chain smoked myself silly and started uni yesterday n had to try stop crying enough to go into my first meeting, it's just ruining the thing I was so excited and happy about. In the space of a couple days I've found out my flat could be repossessed and me kicked out, no idea where I'm gonna live or how I'll afford it, relationship breaking up, having to work so much at the pizza place while I just feel like I'm imploding, finding out my brother has betrayed me (he got found not guilty at that case, the one he was actually guilty at) and now two of the closest people in my life can't even be around each other with a baby almost here and I find out my brother can still lie to my face despite thinking he loved me and we were close. Only so close you can get to someone like him, I'm starting to realise he'd fuck me over if he had to. Just pure misery. Uni is ace though, I think I'm gonna fucking love it even if I can't ever have sleep again, made some mates, course looks fascinating.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment