Wednesday, 5 September 2012

Untitled #7

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnv_WReUN24

Shit me, I kinda forgot this song existed. I went to listen to an album by Jonsi from Sigur Ros called 'Go' and ended up only getting through a couple songs before craving Sigur Ros bad, and I remembered how unbelievable this song is. The best word I can think to describe it with is 'desolate'. It's so bleak, like the world is ending, everyone you love is dead, but not in a horrified, terrible way, just a defeatest acceptance that it's over. It's just so sad. I love it so much. Rest of the night is gonna be spent listening to it.

Have a really awkward meeting with my ex set up for Friday, to do with some council tax bill that went wrong, and he's bringing his new gf, so I'm taking my best friend I was meeting anyway, I have no beef with him but it's bound to be just super awkward and crap, def not looking forward to it. My bf has gone back to Germany for a week to see his new baby niece and 3 year old nephew so I have the place to myself... and I'm loving it, actually. Apart from waking up yesterday, I made the mistake of having sex twice in two days and then like clockwork I got a UTI. Oh man, the pain was just unreal. I don't know how I managed to get to the doctors, he diagnosed an infection, I went to Boots for the antibiotics but they didn't open until 830am so I knew I had to get to Tesco for the drugs, so I went, practically crying n digging my nails into my arm and hopping around n walking in circles while the chemist got it ready, definitely looked like I was going through a drug withdrawal or something. Then I spent the rest of the day sat on the toilet chugging water and peeing. Have only had two infections in the past few months so it's not as bad as before but I really should stop having sex, it's so hard though. I really hate the stupid decisions I have to make re: my bladder and health.

19 days until I'm a Social Worker in Training. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment