Saturday, 12 November 2011
/normality
For fuck's sake, I'm back in the 'sex is too painful' camp once again. I had two solid years of this before, not to mention the complete lack of possibility during flare ups. I don't get what's changed, but suddenly there we go, it's so frustrating and annoying, I feel so much like a failure irregardless of reassurance to the contrary, I feel like a big section of my life is now being cut off from me, again. And the best part is that there's absolutely fucking nothing I can do about it. I took prescription Ketamine the other night when the pain got too much, I might have to resort to taking some of that ontop of everything else to try and zone me out enough for it to be possible. Not that it would be enjoyable, but that's not even an option right now. Fuck this disease.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment