Friday, 4 November 2011

Paris

Paris was amazing, we did everything. The Louvre, Mona Lisa, cruise down the Seine with champagne, Eiffel tower, Montparnasse tower, a flea market in some slums, shopping, the Notre Dame, Arch de Triump, Pere Lachaise cemetary... it was so romantic, we drank sooo much coffee, we had the best time spending each day together and being close, it was just the perfect trip.

I got home, and found a letter from the NHS saying I've been denied the £15k procedure, my ONE chance left at getting treatment to try and have a better life, because they can't fund it. Not sure where to go from here, I was pretty crushed at first, but I need to get the energy together to fight it because I can't keep living with this. It disgusts me that I'm left to live with it for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment