Monday, 10 October 2011

...

  1. A scar? Scars all over my left arm (20?), scar on my right knuckle
  2. Age? 23
  3. How are you feeling? Pissed off to the max
  4. What did you do last night? Had delicious alone time while playing Sims 3, watching naff TV, getting stuff ready for work and painting my nails
  5. The last person to hug you? Jack yesterday after our epic coffee session
  6. Favourite word? Charcoal
  7. Opinion on homosexuality? Homophobes make me sick to my stomach
  8. What did you do last weekend? Jumped out of a plane 3 miles above the ground
  9. Three most important things in your life? Music, relationships (with my bf and friends), and I never thought I'd ever say this, but family
  10. Last time you cried? A tiny bit on the way to work today listening to Spirit Carries On LSFNY by Dream Theater, Sunday 25th September heavily for hours
  11. The last text you received? From Zi, which began with 'feel free to be late' when we weren't even due to be meeting up...
  12. What makes you feel better when you’re upset? Sad, sad music
  13. What you look for in a guy/girl? Someone funny, reliable, honest, sexy, dirty, committed, good with kids, preferably vegan, intelligent, musician
  14. What  are you worried about at the moment? About how my beautiful mum is dead and how fast the first anniversary of her death is approaching/has come about
  15. What did you have for breakfast? Three weetabix with soya milk and brown sugar, and an apple
  16. Ever had your heart broken? Only when I lost my mum
  17. Countries you’ve been? Italy, Cyprus, Corfu, Czech Republic, Wales, Holland, Germany, France, Luxembourg, Belgium
  18. Last person you texted? My bf
  19. Dumbest thing you have ever done? Wasted lots of money
  20. Opinion on drugs/alcohol? I'm practically teetotal, I've seen the damage alcohol does and it isn't fun anymore, drugs are a weird one. They're destructive most of the time, I've only ever smoked pot illegally but have experience of other high-creating drugs like pregabalin, morphine, vast quantities of codeine, tramadol, ketamine. I think the consequences are scary.
  21. Last person to kiss you? Bf
  22. Favourite book? We Need to Talk About Kevin
  23. Ever dated someone younger than you? No
  24. Last person you saw? Ian from downstairs
  25. Do you love anyone? A fair few people
  26. Who is your best friend? I can't possibly choose but I have a handful
  27. Three people on tumblr you would like to meet? Fuck tumblr
  28. Where you live, what you like/dislike about it? I like how it feels like home, I like being close to my family, I hate how no decent bands ever play round here, I hate how no shops sell Urban Decay
  29. How many hours of sleep did you get last night? 7
  30. The person you like? Wonderful
  31. Your opinion on dating your ex? Recipe for disaster
  32. Ever kissed a stranger? Yes
  33. What you want to do with your future? Help vulnerable people
  34. Are you happy? Fair to middling
  35. Ever been in love? I am
  36. The meaning behind your url? My dissertation in progressive metal was first class quality
  37. Anyone on tumblr you don’t like? Fuck tumblr
  38. A question of your own? Screw that
  39. Sexual orientation? Straight

No comments:

Post a Comment