Saturday, 10 December 2011
Deja vu
Well been an average day really, got up, took drugs, went to work, worked a little high but hey gotta pay the bills, then went for lunch with bf with this coupon I bought months ago meaning the mean was free, went for a wee before we left the cafe and OMG IT FEELS LIKE MY BLADDER HAS BEEN SKINNED INSIDE OUT, had to get the hell outta there and wait until the car until we could go, got home and been sat on the toilet for the past couple hours, drinking and weeing and so forth. It's just so much easier to be in the bathroom and not have to keep moving to wee as it hurts so much to move. I think I have an infection again, same one or different, how the hell, though? I only just got rid of one a few days ago, only went back to work today. I don't know whether to take antibiotics or not. Maybe it's because I had sex yesterday, but still it normally takes less than 24 hours to kick in. Saturday night was supposed to be a nice chilled out night, no idea how I'm gonna sleep and any chance of having a nice night with bf is shot to shit. For fuck's sake. THE PAIN!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment