Thursday, 15 September 2011
..
Feeling quite a bit better emotionally today, this morning was a bitch as I had a sudden attack of pain, I had to turn back from driving to prison and call in sick. I'm so sick of this happening, I can't control it and I feel so unreliable. But there's no way I can handle being around people, anybody, in pain like that, I just HAVE to be alone, I can't counteract it. Even walking the 5 minutes to the GP near mine is an almost insurmountable task when I'm in agony. It went away after about 2 hours. Went for a couple of teas with my mate tonight and had a good chat about stuff, I love having proper long conversations with people that actually mean something and are little rays of awesomeness during the week. I'm off to bed now with bf, day off for us both tomorrow :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment