Friday, 30 September 2011

Only apathy from the pills in me...

Totally excited about the jump tomorrow, can't wait to face the fear and go for it, someone said the adrenaline rush lasts for days. I love rollercoasters and adore the feeling of falling so hopefully I should enjoy it... got my nails done today, gotta get my priorities straight eh! It's gonna be so ace and I'm really excited that I get to share it with my friends instead of going up alone. I hope the person strapped to my back is ready to have his ear drums shattered.

Got the flat to myself tonight while the bf is at work and the flatmate is out, fucking love the feeling of being all alone and able to play music as loud as I want without annoying anybody, don't get me wrong I don't want to be alone all of the time but it really is necessary for me to be happy occasionally... just great to be able to pad around playing piano for hours and having ethereal experiences to the works of Steven Wilson. Nom nom nom nom... see you on the other side of the skydive :D

No comments:

Post a Comment